Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions AdornPay Jewelery (July 2023)
Article 1 - Definitions
In these conditions the following definitions apply:
- Agreement : the agreement between the consumer and AdornPay Jewelery regarding the sale (distance) and delivery of products from AdornPay Jewelery;
- General terms and conditions : these general terms and conditions of AdornPay Jewelery;
- Consumer : the natural person who is not acting in the exercise of a business or profession;
- Products: the jewelry and related items offered by AdornPay Jewelery via the website;
- Right of withdrawal : the consumer's option to refrain from concluding an agreement within a cooling-off period;
- AdornPay Jewelery: the private company AdornPay BV, trading under the name AdornPay Jewelery, Markerkant 10 9R, 1316 AA, Almere, Chamber of Commerce number 82110409;
- Website: www.adornpay-jewellery.nl ;
Article 2 – Contact details
Phone number: +31 (0) 20 2142002
Available by telephone Monday to Friday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM and via WhatsApp Monday to Sunday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT identification number: NL862340433B01
Article 3 – Applicability of general terms and conditions
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from AdornPay Jewelery, including via the website, and to every agreement concluded in whatever manner between AdornPay Jewelery and the consumer.
- These general terms and conditions are made available to the consumer before concluding the agreement and/or are available via the website and/or will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the consumer's request.
Article 4 – Agreement
- The agreement is concluded at the moment of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and compliance with the conditions set.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer, AdornPay Jewelery will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer.
- AdornPay Jewelery will send the following information to the consumer at the latest upon delivery of the product, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner:
- the visiting address of the AdornPay Jewelery branch where the consumer can go with complaints;
- the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer can exercise the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
- the information about warranties and existing after-sales service;
- the price including all taxes of the product; where applicable, the costs of delivery; and the method of payment, delivery or execution of the agreement;
- the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is of indefinite duration;
- if the consumer has a right of withdrawal, a model withdrawal form.
Article 5 – Delivery
- AdornPay Jewelery will exercise the utmost care when receiving and executing orders for products.
- The place of delivery is the address in the Netherlands that the consumer has communicated to AdornPay Jewelery.
- AdornPay Jewelery will execute an accepted order no later than thirty (30) days, unless a different delivery period has been agreed. If delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot be fulfilled or can only be partially fulfilled, the consumer will be notified as soon as possible.
Article 6 – Prices and payment
- AdornPay Jewelery may change the prices of its products at any time, unless a validity period of the stated price is stated in the offer.
- The prices mentioned include VAT.
- The purchase price owed by the consumer must be paid upon conclusion of the agreement and in any case within five (5) days thereafter.
- The consumer is obliged to immediately report any inaccuracies in payment details provided or stated to AdornPay Jewelery.
- If the consumer does not fulfill his payment obligation(s) on time, he will owe statutory interest on the amount due and AdornPay Jewelery is entitled to charge extrajudicial collection costs with a minimum of € 250.
Article 7 – Right of withdrawal
- The consumer can terminate an agreement regarding the purchase of a product during a cooling-off period of thirty (30) days without giving reasons.
- The cooling-off period starts on the day after the consumer has received the product.
- During the cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the product. The basic principle here is that the consumer may only handle and inspect the product as he would in a store. The consumer is liable for any reduction in value of the product that is the result of handling the product that goes beyond what is permitted.
- If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, he must report this to AdornPay Jewelery within the cooling-off period by means of the model withdrawal form or in another unambiguous manner.
- No later than fourteen (14) days after the notification, the consumer returns the product to AdornPay Jewelery, with all accessories supplied, if reasonably possible in the original condition and packaging (including protective material), and in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by AdornPay Jewelery. .
- The risk and burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the consumer.
- The consumer bears the costs of returning the product. If a returns label is provided, it must be used by the consumer, failing which he will be liable for the full value of the returned product and responsible for insuring the product during transit.
- AdornPay Jewelery will refund the price paid by the consumer within fourteen (14) days after receipt of the return shipment of the product. AdornPay Jewelery will use the same payment method for the refund as used for the original transaction.
Article 8 – Warranty
- AdornPay Jewelery guarantees that the products comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability and the legal provisions and/or government regulations in force on the date of the conclusion of the agreement.
- All products have a six (6) month warranty against manufacturing defects, unless otherwise stated. Not covered by the warranty:
- breakage (unless it is a demonstrable production error).
- damage due to improper use by the consumer.
- damage caused by an adjustment or repair by a third party.
- damage by water and/or fire.
- damage due to signs of wear, such as scratches or discoloration.
- discoloration due to high acidity of the skin.
- discoloration due to the use of water, perfume, soap, lotion or hairspray.
- discoloration due to cleaning with chemicals.
- loss of back of earring.
Article 9 – Complaints procedure
- If a consumer has a complaint about a delivered product, he must submit this fully and clearly described in writing to AdornPay Jewelery within a reasonable time after discovering the defect, but no later than thirty (30) days.
- A submitted complaint will be processed by AdornPay Jewelery within a reasonable period. If a complaint requires a foreseeably longer processing time, AdornPay Jewelery will send a confirmation of receipt and an indication of when the consumer can expect a response.
- The consumer must give AdornPay Jewelery at least thirty (30) days to resolve the complaint by mutual agreement. After this period, a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
- From February 15, 2016, consumers in the EU will also be able to register complaints via the European Commission's ODR platform. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr . If your complaint is not yet being processed elsewhere, you are free to file your complaint via the European Union platform.
Article 10 – Disputes
- The agreement between AdornPay Jewelery and the consumer and these general terms and conditions are exclusively governed by Dutch law.