Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have comments on questions about your order, our products or the website? Please do not hesitate to contact us via the contact form .
We will try to answer your question within 24 hours.
- Can I still change/cancel my order?
Unfortunately it is not possible to change or cancel your order. You can return your order to us free of charge via the returns procedure.
- My order was not successful, what now?
You can contact us if an order is not successful, we can then monitor you and answer any questions.
- I have not yet received confirmation, has my order been successful?
If you have not received a confirmation of your order, please check your spam folder first. If you do not find confirmation there either, please contact us. We can then check whether the order was successful.
- What payment methods are there?
You can pay with us via bank transfer, iDEAL, Bancontact, Credit Card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Paypal and Klarna. All payment methods are 100% safe.
When paying by bank transfer, you must make the payment within 5 working days after placing the order to NL57INGB0009592876 in the name of AdornPay BV. The order will be shipped within 1 working day after payment has been processed.
You can pay with iDeal if you are affiliated with one of the following banks: ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, bunq, Handelsbanken, ING, Knab, Rabobank, RegioBank, SNS Bank, Triodos Bank and Van Lanschot Bankiers. With internet banking via iDEAL, the amount is immediately debited from your account. The order will be shipped within 1 business day after payment has been processed.
With this payment method you can pay directly online with a Belgian debit card. The order will be shipped within 1 business day after payment has been processed.
You can pay easily and securely with Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Maestro. The money is immediately debited from your account. The order will be shipped within 1 business day after payment has been processed.
Delivery time & shipping costs:
- What shipping options are there?
Your package will be delivered by a PostNL delivery person. With this shipping method you will receive a track & trace code, with which you can follow your package from the moment of shipment until delivery.
- Do I have to pay shipping costs?
When you place an order above €50, shipping (within the Netherlands) is free. Below this amount we charge shipping costs. The shipping costs in the Netherlands with PostNL are €5.99.
- How can I track my order?
You will receive a confirmation of your order by email. After your package has been shipped, you will receive a link with a track & trace code with which you can track the package.
Exchanges and returns:
- How can I exchange or return a product?
- Can I return a product free of charge?
Yes, exchanges and returns (within the Netherlands) are free. Use the return label (download via the returns portal) and hand in the package at a PostNL point.
Warranty & complaints:
- What kind of warranty do I have on the jewelry?
All jewelry you buy from us has a 6-month warranty . The warranty only covers production errors.
- What is not covered by the warranty?
Items not covered by the warranty:
- Breakage (unless it is a demonstrable production error).
- Damage due to improper use by the buyer.
- Damage due to an adjustment or repair by a third party.
- Damage due to water and/or fire.
- Damage due to traces of use, such as scratches or discoloration.
- Discoloration due to high acidity of the skin.
- Discoloration due to the use of water, perfume, soap, lotion or hairspray.
- Discoloration due to cleaning with chemicals.
- Loss of the back of the earring.
Material & maintenance:
- Are the jewelry nickel-free?
Yes, all our jewelry is nickel free.
- What is gold vermeil?
The 'Gold Vermeil' jewelry is based on Sterling Silver, surrounded by a layer of 18k gold of 2.5 microns thick. Gold Vermeil offers a perfect balance between quality and value. If properly maintained, it will remain beautiful for a lifetime.
- How can I best maintain my jewelry?
Each material has different properties, you can read about how to best maintain your jewelry here .