Warranty & complaints
All our jewelry is handmade, so minor differences in finish are unavoidable. We carefully check the jewelry for quality and finish before sending it. However, it sometimes happens that something breaks during shipping or that something else happens that means you can make a claim under the warranty. If you are not satisfied with the quality of a product, please contact us.
All jewelry you buy from us has a 6-month warranty. The warranty only covers production errors.
Items not covered by the warranty:
- Breakage (unless it is a demonstrable production error).
- Damage due to improper use by the buyer.
- Damage due to an adjustment or repair by a third party.
- Damage due to water and/or fire.
- Damage due to traces of use, such as scratches or discoloration.
- Discoloration due to high acidity of the skin.
- Discoloration due to the use of water, perfume, soap, lotion or hairspray.
- Discoloration due to cleaning with chemicals.
- Loss of back of earring.
If you discover or should discover a defect in the product, you must contact us within a reasonable period. A reasonable period is in any case two months. If you contact us in time, we will arrange a free repair or replacement.
We recommend that you first report any complaints to us by emailing email@example.com. If this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to register your dispute for mediation via Stichting WebwinkelKeur . From February 15, 2016, consumers in the EU will also be able to register complaints via the European Commission's ODR platform. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr . If your complaint is not yet being processed elsewhere, you are free to file your complaint via the European Union platform.