- Exchanges and returns can easily be made via our online returns environment .
- You can register the product for return within 30 days of receipt without giving a reason, provided it meets our return conditions. You then have 14 days to actually return the product. You will then be refunded the full order amount including shipping costs.
- We use the same payment method for the refund as was used for the original transaction.
- We strive to process and refund your return as quickly as possible after receipt, and no later than within 10 working days.
- We advise you to keep the shipping receipt with Track & Trace code in order to track your shipment.
- Returning a product is free, please use the return label (download via the returns portal ).
- Return the product with all supplied accessories, if reasonably possible, in the original condition and packaging (including protective material).
- The product must not be worn or damaged. If the product is damaged or has signs of wear, we can charge a depreciation.
- Orders that fall outside the 30-day return period will not be returned.
- Earrings may not be exchanged or returned for reasons of hygiene.
We may charge you a depreciation in the following cases:
- If the product is returned damaged, but can be repaired, we will contact you about the procedure. In this case, costs may be charged.
- If the product is returned damaged and/or with signs of wear, but cannot be repaired, we will contact you. In that case, the depreciation can amount to 100% of the purchase amount.