Reasons for data collection
The processing of your personal data (i.e. any information capable of identifying you by reasonable means; hereinafter: 'Personal Data') is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations to you and for the provision of our services to you, to protect our legitimate interests and to comply with our financial and legal obligations.
What kind of data do we collect?
We collect two types of data and information from Users.
The first type of information is de-identified and non-identifying information relating to one or more User(s), which may be made available or collected as a result of your use of the Site ("Non-Personal Information"). We are not aware of the identity of any User from whom Non-Personal Data has been collected. The Non-Personal Data collected may include aggregated data about your usage and technical data transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware data (e.g. about the browser and operating system your device uses, your language preference , access time, etc.) to improve the functionality of our Site. We may also collect information about your activities on the Site (e.g., the pages you viewed, your browsing habits, clicks, actions, etc.).
The second type of information concerns Personal Data.
This is individually identifiable information from which an individual can be identified, through reasonable effort or otherwise. This type of information concerns:
- Device Information: We collect Personal Data from your device. This data may include location data, IP addresses, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other information related to your activities through the site.
- Registration Information: When you register with our Site, we ask you for certain information, such as: full name, email address, or other information.
How do we receive information about you?
We receive your personal data from various sources:
- When you voluntarily provide personal information to us to register on our Site;
- When you use or access our Site in connection with your use of our services;
- From external suppliers, services and public registers (such as traffic analysis providers).
What kind of data do we collect?
We may use the information for the following purposes:
- Communicate with you – to send you communications about our services, to provide you with technical information, and to respond to any customer service issues you may have;
- To communicate with you and keep you informed of our latest updates and services (if you have consented to this by signing up;
- To serve advertisements to you when you use our Site (see 'Advertising' for more information);
- To sell our websites and products (see 'Marketing' for more information);
For statistical and analysis purposes, to improve the site.
In addition to using Personal Data for the purposes listed above, we also transfer and provide this data to our subsidiaries, affiliates and subcontractors.
- Hosting and administering our Site;
- To provide our services to you, including a personalized display of our Site;
- To store and process such data yourself;
- To show you advertisements and to evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns and to retarget our users;
- To provide you with promotional offers and promotional materials relating to our Site and services;
To conduct research, make technical diagnoses or perform analyses;
We may also disclose information when we believe in good faith that it is useful or reasonably necessary to share such information to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement) and investigate potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or address illegal activities or other violations, suspected fraud, or security concerns; (iv) establish and exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, you or any third party; or for (vi) cooperation with law enforcement authorities and/or in the event that we consider it necessary to exercise intellectual property rights or other rights.
- Request confirmation as to whether or not personal data about you is being processed and access to your stored personal data, together with additional information.
- Request an overview of the personal data you have voluntarily provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request that we correct the personal data we hold about you.
- Request us to delete your personal data.
- Object to our processing of personal data.
- Request that we limit the processing of your personal data.
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Request that we transfer your personal data that you have provided to us to another controller in a structured, current and machine-readable format.
However, these rights are not absolute and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and legal requirements.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights or receive more information, you can contact us by email: email@example.com
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services and comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. When determining retention periods, the type of information collected and the purpose for which it is collected are taken into account, taking into account the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to promptly dispose of outdated, unused information. possible to destroy. We maintain files containing customer personal data, account opening documents, messages and other matters as required by law and regulations.
We may correct, supplement or delete incomplete or inaccurate information at any time and at your sole discretion.
We collect reviews via the WebwinkelKeur platform. If you leave a review via WebwinkelKeur, you are required to provide a name and email address. WebwinkelKeur shares this information with us so that we can link the review to your order. WebwinkelKeur also publishes your name on its own website. In some cases, WebwinkelKeur may contact you to provide an explanation of your review. If we invite you to leave a review, we will share your name and email address with WebwinkelKeur. They only use this information for the purpose of inviting you to leave a review. WebwinkelKeur has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. WebwinkelKeur reserves the right to engage third parties to provide services, and we have given WebwinkelKeur permission to do so. All the above-mentioned guarantees with regard to the protection of your personal data also apply to the parts of the services for which WebwinkelKeur engages third parties.
A 'cookie' is a small piece of information that a website gives to your device when you view a website. Cookies are very useful and can be used for many different purposes. For example, they can help you navigate from page to page efficiently, enable certain features automatically, remember your preferences, and make the interaction between you and our Services faster and easier. Cookies are also used to ensure that the advertisements you see are tailored to you and your interests and to compile statistical data about your use of our Services.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
- 'session cookies' which are only stored temporarily during an internet session so that you can use the system normally. These cookies are deleted from your device when the browser is closed;
- 'persistent cookies' which are only read by the Site, stored on your computer for a certain period of time and are not deleted when the browser is closed. These cookies are used when we need to know who you are for repeat visits, for example so that we can save your preferences for the next time you log in;
- 'Third party cookies' which are set by other online services that provide content on a page you are viewing, for example by third party data analytics companies that monitor and analyze our web access.
Cookies do not contain any information that would identify you personally, but we may link the Personal Data we store about you to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. You can delete cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences, but if you choose to disable cookies, certain features of our site may not work properly and your online experience may be limited.
Collection of information by third parties
Our policy addresses solely the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to other parties or to other sites on the Internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you provide to them. We therefore encourage you to read the terms and conditions of any third parties to which you provide information.
How do we protect your data?
Transfer of data outside the EEA
Please note: some data recipients are located outside the EEA. In such cases, we will only share your data with countries that have been approved by the European Commission as providing data protection at an adequate level or enter into a legal agreement to ensure data protection at an adequate level.
We may use third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you use the Site. This technology uses information relating to your use of the Services to serve advertisements to you (e.g., by placing third-party cookies in your web browser).
You can opt out of many third-party advertising networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") and the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA"). To learn more about the practices of NAI and DAA members and the choices you have regarding the use of this information by these companies, including how to opt out of ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members , visit their respective websites: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/ and http://optout.aboutads.info/#!/ .
We may use your Personal Data, such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc. ourselves or through our third party subcontractors to provide you with promotional materials relating to our services that we believe you may be interested in.
Out of respect for your right to privacy, we offer you within these promotional materials the opportunity to opt out of receiving promotional offers from us in the future. If you unsubscribe, we will remove your email address or telephone number from our advertising list.
Please note that even if you have unsubscribed from our promotional emails, we may send you other important email communications for which we do not provide you with the opportunity to unsubscribe. This may include customer service messages or administrative notices.
We understand how important it is to protect children's privacy, especially online. The Site is not intended for or directed at children. Under no circumstances will we allow minors to use our services without the prior consent of a parent or legal guardian. We do not intentionally collect Personal Data from minors. If a parent or guardian discovers that his or her child has provided us with Personal Data without consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
How to contact us?
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at email@example.com .
020 214 2002
Last modified 07.09.2023